Alpine air purifiers are amazing devices that, quite literally, give you “a breath of fresh”, but even these fantastic machines eventually require certain parts be replaced so that the air purifier can do the best job it can. Alpineairproducts.com offers a number of different accessories at low prices to keep your air pure and your wallet full.
Improve your indoor air quality and keep it that way
Alpineairproducts.com offers air purifier replacements parts and more!
- Lint screens – If your lint screens have holes or have worn down over time then a replacement is necessary for the system to work as it should.
- HEPA filter – High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance, or HEPA, filters are the gold standard in air filtration. To qualify, a filter must remove 99.97% of air particles that are 0.3 micrometers or larger. This filter is one of the most important part of any air purification system
- RCI cells – Radiant catalytic ionization cells, also known as RCI cells, are an integral part of the alpine purification system. The creation of ozone oxidizes pathogens in the air and renders them harmless.
- Fan motor/blade – To both pull in bad air and push out good air, the purifier requires a working fan.
- UV lamp – On many models the system will indicate when the UV light needs to be replaced. UV lights eliminate many pathogens and harmful air particles, making the air much cleaner than it would otherwise be.
- Fuse, fuse holders – Is your purifier not turning on? Often this is due to a blown fuse in the system and if so then a simple replacement is all you need.
- Harsh environment pads – Do you have an environment that produces lots of odor, airborne particles dust and dander? Harsh environment pads give your system the extra level of filtration you need.
- Owner’s manual – Have you lost the owner’s manual for your alpine air purifier or did you get your system second hand? Order a hard copy from us!
- Living Water – We also supply accessories and replacement parts for the Living Water purification system
- Ozone Plate – An integral part of the ozone system of air cleaning, the plate should be replaced about every year or two depending on use and maintenance.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please have a look at our air purification accessory pages for more information and at our specials page for money saving deals.